Monday 8 April 2019

The fourth LTT meeting in Joensuu, Finland from 3rd till 9th February

This video is a short 'diary' of the project so far. You will hear the project anthem in the background.


The anticipation of the coming week:


Sunday  February 3rd
Last minute preparations, nervous and excited waiting. Everything that we have planned for the coming week is ready. Finally it is happening. Later in the evening we headed off to the airport. The airplane was late so we had to wait for a while. Luckily I saw my friend and teachers there. Then Claire came. Both of us were tired of the excitement. We got to know each other and we walked around my neighbourhood with my dogs. I’m looking forward to the Erasmus week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Friday February 8th

On Friday morning we had lessons, for example music and arts. After lunch every country had done a short presentation about their national ...