Wednesday 19 June 2019

Thursday February 7th



I woke up at around 7am and ate some breakfast. We ( me and my host student) arrived at school at about 8 am and went different ways because we were going to do different activities. We had a second breakfast at school and soon after that got on the buses that took us to Mustavaara. What can I say about the day? First of all, it was really good fun and I was having a great time. Just found a couple of chaps that were going skiing, put on some AC-DC and Sabbath on the boombox, and that’s about it. A recipe to a nice down-hill-skiing day.

 




We had a possibility to go downhill skiing, snowshoeing, playing games on the snow, go down the slope on a tobbogan and do ice sculpting. 






Well, after about four or five hours we once again hopped on the buses and headed back to the school.  that, As far as I can remember, my host student stayed at school with the other Turkish students. I think my mom picked him up from there later. We had an ice swimming place and a sauna reserved at 6 pm. We stopped briefly by our home to get my swimming trunks and went ice swimming. We had a good time, made snow angels, swam in the lake etc. We were there for about an hour and a half and after that picked up my host student from downtown and went home. 
We had had a good and a long day and it was starting to take its toll on us. We were quite sleepy, at least I was and went sleeping after a little evening snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Friday February 8th

On Friday morning we had lessons, for example music and arts. After lunch every country had done a short presentation about their national ...